The GISD’s Food Service Department is excited to announce enhancements to our online school meal payment service. Your MyNutrikids.com account has been successfully upgraded and transferred to mySchoolBucks. This site offers more information, improved features and increased security. You may have already visited mySchoolBucks.com and experienced all it has to offer. If you have not had the opportunity to visit the site, we encourage you to begin using this new site immediately, with the same login information from MyNutrikids.com®.
Accessing your account:
- Go to mySchoolBucks.com
- Enter your existing MyNutrikids.com username and password
- Click LOG IN
- Verify your child(ren) linked to your account
- To add new students to your household you will need the child's name, birthdate, and student ID
To make a payment:
- Once logged in, click MAKE A PAYMENT
- Click CAFETERIA MEAL PAYMENTS
- Select or enter a payment amount for each child
- Click ADD TO BASKET
- Click CHECK OUT NOW to complete the payment process
- NOTE: You may fund up to $120 per child, but you may pay for all of your children on a single transaction.
- mySchoolBucks has the following payment methods available for use:
- Electronic Check [E-Checks is turned off unless you specifically ask for it to be turned on]
Important Note Concerning Low Balance Email Alerts:
Again, for complete instructions on how to use your mySchoolBucks account click the link below: http://learnmyschoolbucks.com/Parent
All support-related issues should be directed to mySchoolBucks by phone at 855-832-5226 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not call the Food Service office for support.
If you have any questions please call Tracey Burton at 830-672-7508.